Jane Satow, Professional Guide & Concierge
Specialized in providing cultural and historical tours with an emphasis on Provencal food and wine. It is my pleasure to help you discover Provence, through the eyes of a local. Relax on your holiday and let me organize a custom designed touring schedule which includes your interests and caters to your wishes! Concierge services included with every tour booked in advance : planing you itinerary, recommendations and reservations of restaurants advice regarding local activties. English as a first language, fluent in French and Spanish.
- Private Touring - All tours are private, thus whether you are 2 persons wanting a short city tour or a large business group wanting to see Provence's most commemorated monuments. Included with your tour package are all correspondence and pre trip planning via email. I personally respond to your questions and assist in all aspects of planning your stay in Provence
- Concierge Services - Assistance in organizing your itinerary, restaurant reservations, catering, activity and event planning.
- Home Management - Caretaker services provided for your second home in Provence. Overseeing all aspects of the maintenance and up-keep of a second home. Greeting and orientation of visiting guests, pre-arrival home preparations : Groccery shopping, taxi and restaurant reservations, coordination & management of staff, etc. Making the time spent in your second home as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
Tourist information Saint Remy
Chez Bru, Eygalieres
Ousted de Baumiere, Les Baux de Provence
May I suggest :
- A privately catered picnic in the beautiful Provencal countryside after a morning spent touring local historic sites, a village market and wineries.
- A City tour of Arles highlighting Roman history, local culture and artists
- St. Remy de Provence, Les Baux and Eygalieres.
Discover art and light in Les Alpilles
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Gigondas. The Wines of the Southern Rhone
(33) 06 14 48 41 89 Mas de la Chouette 13810 Eygalières France